Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm back?

I'm clearly not as good at this "blogging" thing as I'd hoped to be. I go through long stretches where I can't decide what to write about. On the small chance that I haven't yet completely lost all my potential readers, I'm going to try and start writing here again.

Now that the 2009 sailing season has started, most of my posts are likely to be about my sailing experiences. There are a lot of sailing terms that may not be clear to the average non-sailing reader. I'll link those terms when I think of it to sources that you can read to get a better understanding if you care to. Feel free to ask questions in the comments or to email me questions as well. If I were to try to explain everything in the post itself, the already too long posts would end up significantly longer.

I may interject posts about our new puppy, Louie, as well from time to time. So you'll have that to look forward to if you have no interest in my sailing experiences.

No comments: